Terms & Conditions
- General – Cali Training Rigs Ltd. provide Supply, Installation and Maintenance services of Calisthenic Parks and Equipment. Any Contracts furnished will specify the exact details of the services provided and these Contracts will adhere to all Terms & Conditions.
- Contract- In these Terms & Conditions, Cali Training Rigs Ltd. (CALI) is the Supplier and you are the Customer. Sales (Contracts) are made upon receipt of a written quotation accompanied by these Conditions. These may also include design and/or installation plans. These may be part of a series of communications such as emails, letters, online forms or other methods. At the point of purchase,the Customer agrees to these Conditions. The Supplier will accept the offer by sending to the Customer an Order Confirmation at which time a binding Contract will exist between the parties and the Customer may not amend or cancel the order without the Supplier’s written consent. The Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made, or given by or on behalf of, the Supplier which is not set out in these Conditions. Samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising disclosed by the Supplier and any descriptions or illustrations of the Goods or Services contained in websites, catalogues or brochures are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods and Services described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or have any Contractual relevance or force. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that the Customer seeks to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Site Surveys – Site surveys may be carried out and designs submitted to the Customer as part of a quotation or estimate.CALI do not accept any liability to inaccuracy nor to recommendations that may contradict structural aspects such as subflooring, ground-works etc. With respect to any Order for customised, bespoke or special order Goods, the Customer may not amend or cancel an Order once accepted (including positioning of equipment where installation is involved). CALI accepts no liability for costs, expenses damages suffered or incurred by the Customer or any sub-Contractor, agent or third party arising out of any delays caused by inaccuracies of whatever nature in the Customers Order or if the Contract involves installation and the Customers installation area is not appropriate for safe or suitable installation for whatever reason. If delays are incurred from unsuitable installation area(s) the installation shall be delayed until such a time that is agreed by both parties. The Customer shall be liable to the Supplier for all costs and expenses incurred by the delay.
- Liability – From the time that the Customer takes delivery of the equipment, the Customer will be fully responsible for the safekeeping of the equipment and any damages incurred, and should insure against all such risks. In all cases, the Customer must take out public liability insurance with respect to the users of the outdoor fitness equipment. CALI cannot be held responsible for any accidents occurring due to misuse/abuse of the equipment and the Customer totally indemnifies CALI with regard to any/all such occurrences. All sports and methods of exercise are potentially hazardous. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure all users of the equipment are aware and understand the proper techniques associated with safe participation in any activities and to fully accept and assume all risks, damages or injuries which may result from the use of this equipment. Whilst our website and instruction cards strive to inform, this does not guarantee improper exercise methods or misuse of equipment will not take place. The Customer will bear the responsibility for all users of the equipment.
- Ownership–CALI will remain the owner of all the goods until the Customer has paid the agreed price in full. Once this transaction takes place, the Customer will become the full owner of all the Goods as set down in the Contract.
- Payments – The price of the Goods and Services are the price set out in the Contract. Quotations and estimates are valid for 30 days. The Gross price is payable by the Customer. All products remain the property of CALI until paid for in full. We reserve the right to collect equipment if non-payment is made in respect to these Terms and Conditions.The Customer shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law. The Customer shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the Supplier in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- Standards – CALI adheres to currentEuropean Standards, EN16630. Where CALI carries out Site Preparation work/Installation, CALI certifies that all such works are up to the relevant Standards as set down in EN 16630. CALI are fully insured to carry out all necessary site preparation and installation works.
- Location Regulations – The Customer is responsible for the property in which the equipment will be located. If planning permissions, consents or any other requirements regarding the commencements to works are required, this responsibility will lie with the Customer and fully indemnifies CALI in this regard.
- Warranties – Warranties are provided by the manufacturer, as per Warranty certification Terms & Conditions, and are subject to the equipment being maintained and serviced as per maintenance recommendations. CALI provides a 10-year warranty on all installation work carried out by its fitters, provided that all maintenance recommendations/annual service etc. have been fully adhered to by the Customer. CALI does not provide any warranty/guarantee whatsoever on any installation work carried out by the Customer’s own fitters or on any installation work carried out by CALI fitters where site preparation work has not been undertaken by CALI appointed Contractors.